We (Jonathan Silberman & Mary Evangeliste) began our creative collaboration at American University (AU) Library in Washington, DC. We were part of an extremely talented marketing team that was brought together to articulate the value of the library to the AU community. Our team succeeded brilliantly, exceeding our goals and winning national awards. Working together was so rewarding, Fearless Future was born, allowing us to continue working together after our time at AU.
From the start, we knew that we only wanted to work with nonprofit organizations and socially responsible businesses and that focus has remained the cornerstone of Fearless Future. In the 17 years together, we have accomplished many things including: publishing a best-selling marketing book Bite-sized Marketing (ALA Editions, 2010); garnering many national and international awards; and working with all manner of nonprofits including health care, social entrepreneurship, animal rescue, alternative energy, youth initiatives, and the arts.
- Experienced—We understand nonprofits because we grew out of the nonprofit world. We know that every dollar has to be maximized and every story has to hit home.
- Approachable—You will never feel like you are talking to a “designer,” despite our years of art and design knowledge. You know your business best and together we can bring your story to life.
- Responsive—We work with clients in person, on the phone, over video chat, and through email. We will never be unreachable and we will keep you up-to-date so you are never in the dark.
- Tenacious—We see things through to the end. We are determined to bring you the best product and are persistent until our work comes to fruition. We don’t give up and we don’t walk away.
- Scalable—We believe that every project needs a unique and sustainable approach. We create solutions that can be understood by staff and be maintained in-house.
- Partnering—We build long-term relationships with our clients. Our goal is to fully understand your business and audience.